Capitalize on High Performance corporate coaching
Do you realize that over 90 percent
of companies have a difficult time managing their employees’
performance? It’s very hard to get people to behave
the way you want them to — unless they understand the
true nature of WHY they should behave and perform in a certain
What are your employees really capable of accomplishing? Albert
Einstein claimed he used less than 10 percent of his brain
capacity. Sadly, most of us probably use less than 10 percent of ALL our capabilities.
We may never reach 100 percent, but we can double or triple
our current level of production, excitement and happiness
throughout the day. And people in your organization can achieve
more of their unique potential — once they know how
to leverage their talents and assets to enhance their effectiveness.
That’s where Pamela Dunn’s High Performance corporate
coaching and training comes in. Pamela can custom design a
group, individual or custom program to meet your organization’s
unique needs. She offers an innovative approach that shows
business professionals how to perform at higher levels, so
they can enhance their performance, productivity and profitability.
|"Coaches are everywhere these days. Companies hire them
to shore up executives or, in some cases, to ship them
out. Division heads hire them as change agents. Workers
at all levels of the corporate ladder, fed up with a lack
of advice from inside the company, are taking matters
into their own hands and enlisting coaches for guidance
on how to improve their performance, boost their profits,
and make better decisions about everything from personnel
to strategy." -- Fortune
Benefits Of Corporate Coaching
Pamela’s High Performance corporate coaching can help
- Enhance leadership and manager effectiveness
- Improve communication skills at the individual and company-wide
- Increase collaboration and synergy on teams and between
- Recognize hindrances to team cohesiveness and productivity
- Develop a systematic approach that saves time and produces
- Create a pleasant work environment at all levels
- Build employee morale following layoffs and downsizing
- Promote innovation and "out-of-the-box" thinking
- Smoothly transition employees into new roles and work
- Maximize resources
Pamela’s Approach To Corporate Coaching
Pamela uses the following methods to meet your individual
- Initial Assessment. We conduct interviews
to identify your weaknesses and areas of improvement
- Follow Up. We follow up with a custom
program that best meets your unique business challenges.
- Coaching Solutions. We offer individual
or group options on an hourly, half-day or one-day basis.
- Delivery. We perform on site or telephone
- Adaptability. Corporate coaching is
suitable for owners, executives, managers, team leaders
and members, and any business professional wanting to maximize
- Performance. We clearly define objectives
at the outset of the program and deliver measurable results.
- Satisfaction Guarantee. We guarantee
that within 30 days of working together you will see measurable
improvements in your organization’s performance and
- Confidentiality. We respect all privacy
issues and will complete a non-disclosure agreement if necessary.
Pamela’s Areas Of Expertise
- Improving Time Management
- Communicating effectively
- Gaining an edge over your competitors.
- Improving productivity
- Speaking powerfully
- Objection handling
- Getting the confidence you want
How You Can Use Coaching To Enhance Your Training Program
Research shows that businesses receive powerful results from
combining coaching with training. For example, one study covered
in "Public Personnel Management" found that training
alone increased productivity in the workplace by 22.4%, while
training plus coaching increased productivity by 88%. (Click
here for additional quotes and statistics).
Coaching can provide your employees immediate and valuable
feedback as they engage in the learning process. It can reinforce
training initiatives, making it easier for them to transform
their newly-acquired skills into work performance and productivity.
And this can give you a maximum return on your human resource
Why not let Pamela enhance your training program with high-impact
coaching? She also can provide powerful individual, group
and custom corporate training.
For inquires call (212) 873-0750.